Merger: DEVELOPMENT OF A COMMON ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE
- Establishing a common culture at team level to develop the target culture in the new organization
- Development of common goals and values in the teams from the 3 source cultures
- Clarification of roles and tasks, definition of standards, processes
What have we achieved?
- Designing a new culture in the teams
- Commitment to shared values and goals
- Defining forms of cooperation
First meeting with German management and HR development.
CoCreation-Workshop with concretisation of the mandate: What does the target culture look like? Where are we from? What makes change possible? What measures do we believe are appropriate to achieve this?
Conception of various development measures in consultation with the Group Executive Board, HR Development and Global HR. Establishment of a team of consultants.
2-year joint development process, feedback loops with the internal project team and in the consulting team. Adaptation of team measures on the basis of the changed target culture.